As pi-SYSTEMS / BUILDINGHOW TEAM we take all appropriate measures to safeguard your personal data at all times in accordance with the obligations set forth by the legal framework, both by the company itself and by third parties who process personal data on behalf of the company.
What is GDPR?
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the European Union's new regulatory framework. It deals with the processing of personal data and replaces the previous Legislation. The Regulation shall be binding in its entirety and directly applicable in all Member States.
As pi- SYSTEMS / BUILDINGHOW TEAM based in Pagkrati, Eftichidou 3, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel .: 2107569600, website: www.pi.gr and www.buildinghow.com we inform you that we process personal data of our customers in accordance with applicable national law and the European Regulation on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
For any questions regarding this you can contact the support section of our company, the following contact details: email: email@example.com or phone +30 2107569600
The categories of personal data we process
The personal data you provide us, such as name, email, mobile / landline, home address, profession, we process in the following cases:
- Providing the services, you entrust us with and wish to receive
- The safeguarding and protection of legitimate interests, both yours and ours.
- Regulatory compliance for tax purposes
- Your consent to receive updates on products, services, offers etc.
How do we use your personal information?
Personal data is collected when you create an account, at www.pi.gr and www.buildinghow.com, sites run by our company. This information will be used to make our website browsing easier.
Send informative and promotional material
When you subscribe to our websites or product marketplace, you provide your email address to inform us of new products and publications
To use our software and receive updates you may need to create a user profile with a username and password when you register (or purchase a product) that you will use to verify your identity in the services we offer.
In order to support and resolve technical problems with the use of our products, we may record usage statistics of our online services.
Where is your data shared?
pi-SYSTEMS / BUILDINGHOW TEAM may transmit the personal data provided by individuals to third parties, which provide specialized automation services for the purpose of bulk sending of emails.
When completing an order, your contact details are transferred to affiliate companies such as courier companies to ensure the delivery of the products you have supplied.
Finally, some of your data may be transferred when processing payments to payment processing and processing companies (eg banks).
You have the right:
- To be informed of the processing of your personal data;
- access to your personal data;
- request the correction of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete personal data;
- request for the deletion of personal data when it is no longer necessary or if processing is illegal;
- oppose the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes or for reasons related to your particular situation;
- request a restriction on the processing of your personal data in specific cases;
- receive your personal data in a machine-readable format and send it to another controller ("data portability");
- to request that decisions based on automated processing affect or affect you to a significant degree and are based on your personal data, made by individuals, not just computers. You also have the right in this case to express your opinion and appeal the decision.
To exercise your rights, you should contact our company at the following contact details: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +30 2107569600